Using Apiguard in very hot weather

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard of a medication called "stopvarroa". Claims to be suitable for organic bees, comes from Europe, lots of good comments but no ingredient list on the website.

Thank you for you reply. The vaporisation should as I thought be very searching but it is not as searching and therefor as efficient as it was hoped. Cameron Jack -USA researcher elaborates on the sublimation method. I was surprised and disappointed when he said it was not efficient.

It's well worth following Randy Oliver's research in depth especially the latest July 22 consultation. Dr Jennifer Berry -Georgia university study discards the results that not only Randy Oliver has researched but also the Argentinian researchers data since 2015.
It is always beneficial to keep an open mind on anything.
I would say one thing and it's a very old saying..... seeing is believing. Another good one is never say never.
I mean who would have thought that nothing more than a dish cloth with a bit of stuff on it could wipe out a whole army of parasites?
Having watched the video a while ago, I'm going by memory. The official dosage in the US is 1 gram, Europe including the UK 2.3 grams per dosage. The 4 grams quoted was for double brood, if for single brood it would be experimental, any dosage higher would not make a difference to the outcome. The videos to watch are on the following link, included is a new product from Argentina on plastic straps like Apivar but using OA.
https://beekeepingforum.co.uk/threads/aficionados-of-oxalic-sublimation.51127/

Latest posts

Back