• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urgently seeking a mated queen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some spare but unfortunately will never sell to anyone on here after getting payment from ###### paid by paypal then the cheekt tw## 2 months later said he hadn't received them. despite all the E mails faxed to paypal he got his money back because apparently I didn't have seller protection and im afraid iff I get the time I will go over there and get a queen back

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that really is poor, would have stuffed his queen where the sun doesn't shine!
S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that really is poor,

I agree.....but.
Slangers, mate...if I had a spare queen after uniting I would have let you have her for nothing.
After all, that's what the forum is for (unless selling queens is your business, of course)

Looking for a queen in my local area- Northwest Leicestershire, South Derbyshire, Notts.

Urgent!

Not a local queen to you but have a few that are being changed next week if you want them?
They are local mongrels that are being replaced with the last of my Buckie bred queens that are in mini nucs.
S

Not a local queen to you but have a few that are being changed next week if you want them?
They are local mongrels that are being replaced with the last of my Buckie bred queens that are in mini nucs.
S

I think he's got a Carni already

No worries, will squish unless anyone else comes forward in next couple of days.
S

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

No worries, will squish unless anyone else comes forward in next couple of days.
S

crossley will have them.:icon_204-2:. I was fuming and only charged him £20-00 well you live and learn

I looking for a mated queen to replace a queen in my Nuc that has failed due to the poor weather up here this season. So if anybody still has any mated ones that would be great

Squish 'em and then stamp on them to be sure. :icon_204-2:
I dont like killing any creature but am also very practical and will help just about anyone in trouble. The queens are IMHO as good as some of the ones being offered and sold but are not up to the mark I am looking for. Not sure stamping would be a sensible solution!
S

Always worth keeping one or two in the freezer. I shall be defrosting one in an effort to find an invisible queen I need to remove. It might work 👌

you had your money. check your paypal.

TOBY-3652 Ian jobson is not to be trusted.
Paid with
£1.95 GBP PayPal Balance
£46.95 GBP VISA x-3050
You'll see "PAYPAL *IANJOBSON36 IAN" on your card statement.
Transaction ID
7VJ59986P9423543L
Sent to
Ian jobson

Details
Sent to Ian jobson£45.00
Fee£0.00
Total£45.00

Toby _ Jimmy can you sort this out and post a reply ?
If you get proof of postage then PayPal will give seller protection.

Last edited:
no not to be trusted// as soon as I can log in to my paypal account I will report on here. if the money did go in it has took nearly a year and I will apologise to him on here if it has not then lets just say I was right all along.. and no more threatening personal messages to me please its naughty

right i apologise to mr crossley the money in fact did go in my account after all the chargeback that was paid to mr crossley on the 7th of November was paid back by him on the 22 November to me. so I am sorry for saying he didn't hope this is accepted

Last edited:
yes thank you. once again, The issue was with Paypal as some one hacked my Paypal account so Paypal kept all payments on hold until the issue was sorted. please read emails next time, please can you remove my personal information.

will do yes sorry once again ..when the payment was revoked I never used paypal again until I looked in today I shouldnt of posted on here till I had checked

could someone tell me how to delete a reply I posted thanks cant seem to do it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back