URGENT MORGELLONS FIBERS KILL BEES IN 1:36seconds!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
URGENT MORGELLONS FIBERS KILL BEES IN 1:36seconds!

Check out this clever ladies research! and please pass it on!

CCD Colony Collapse Disorder Answer Google honey bee research.

http://www.youtube.com//watch?v=u3KjU_-csTw

Please study her other videos and start studying the dead bees.

Im on twitter (@) chemtrailsuk

I hardly think keeping a bee in a glass for a good few hours without food and in with loads of rubbish is good research!!!. I think anyone could kill a bee like that very quickly if they were cruel enough. doesnt even look like a honeybee!!!, then she goes on to show pictures of wasps, bumbles solitary bees etc. :confused:

Ridiculous.

I for one have never seen CCd over here, but maybe that's because I don't trek my bees all over the country for monocrops.

Distressing a bee like that is pretty needless and distressing in itself really.
I think the factors contributing to CCD could be found with a lot more common sense and practicality.

lmao, silly video time, 'he is showing signs of distress'? he is a she (if its a honey bee, its massive! dont think it is) and she is in a closed glass jar - what do you expect.

silly season

Well everyone's favourite repository for entirely factual information has the following on Morgellons fibres: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

God bless the internet, both the cause and the solution to all our problems.

I'd like to know where the "URGENT MORGELLONS FIBERS KILL BEES IN 1:36seconds!" comes into it!!!

It was in there for at least three hours according to the video!

Wonder if the NHS is refering "special" people to come and register on this site to stop them pestering hospitals??? :biggrinjester:

Shhh or the fibres will get you.

Maybe we should direct Brosville here and see how long it takes for these Morgellan things to be a bayer/bbka invention.

Maybe we should direct Brosville here and see how long it takes for these Morgellan things to be a bayer/bbka invention.
Personally I enjoy reading Brosville's posts and opinions.
Not sure he should be singled out as some paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Oh oh....now you've said it!!!........(runs for cover quickly!)

They have not used the proper equipment for the glass jar experiment.

NEVER NEVER ! mess with Morgellons fibres without using Bacofoil for protection.

:smilielol5:

Standard issue for the paranoid conspiracy theorises the world over.

hahaha, how upset does that cat look !!

Personally I enjoy reading Brosville's posts and opinions.
Not sure he should be singled out as some paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I enjoy reading his posts and opinions too, just probably not for the same reasons you do.

There is nothing like a properly controlled trial to produce reliable and valid evidence. And that is nothing like a properly controlled trial........

What a load of c**k.

I actually found that video quite disturbing, That poor (she) bee. And she completely lost me when she thanked God and Jesus Christ in the end credits.

The reason I hadn't commented was that this is a new one on me - would certainly appear on first acquaintance to be "from the far side" and be at home with the proponents of "over unity" machinery and the like.
By the same token, I think it's healthy to keep an open mind, albeit a sceptical one for such things - as for Bayer/BBKA conspiracies, my suspicion would be that if certain "icide" companies could gain suitable patents for anything in any field, however dangerous or toxic out of which money could be made, they'd be hard at it, brown envelopes right, left and centre..........(and sad self-aggrandising thicket "suits" willing to trouser them)
- as I said, I'm a sceptic, and with some companies hold an entirely cynical view of their motivations and total lack of morals, purely as a result of being mindful of their historical actions........:biggrinjester:

Looks like a Sunday Sport headline (not that I've ever read it, waits for witty retort) What next? "Honeybees equipped with Morgellans fibre extraction units, you read it here first" ? Dtg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back