• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two nuc's for sale london

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi folks,

It has been great reading some of your posts and so much useful information. This is our third year with bee keeping. I’m new to forums so please be patient with me as I find my way around. Me and my wife and two young children have been having a great time this summer beekeeping and have been given many challenges, and interesting decisions to make with our bees , one was to split of our two busting hives to stop swarms hence our two Nucs for sale. If anybody is interested please contact me via the forum or by phone. We're based in Beckenham Kent. The bees are Carniolan honey bee's with 2011 white marked queen with five brood frames brood and stores. They have a great gentle temperament and are easy to handle. These are ready now and wil be in a fragile planet NUC box. The cost for these each are £140.00.
bee-smillie

many thanks for the nuc well pleased would do buisness with you again once again thanks for making me feel so welcome i had lovely afternoon with you both and the cup of tea went down a treat hope to chat again soon maybe next time you can come down and meet my family .
:):):)

Hello Dale great to meet you also mate would love to come down and meet you all again and talk bees anytime we can keep in touch via facebook let me know how the girls get on speak to you soon buddy ps does your wife make a good cup of tea LOL !!!

Latest posts

Back