Transparent labels for honey ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GardenBee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Can anyone help ? We are hopefully extracing our first honey crop later this year and are deciding which style of label to use. Last year in France we bought some wonderful lavender honey which had classy transparent labels with black lettering. These labels really showed the honey at its best but I have not been able to find a company that prints any like it here. Does such a company exist ?

Go to labelplanet and buy blank ones, you can print your own really easily. I have been designing and printing my own labels for years and provided you stick within a few guidelines to comply with law on weight and letter size etc your own personal label will stick out from the crowd!
E

We do them at selfadhesivelabels dot com.
Price is £150, but you can get a lot of labels for that, and they don't all have to be the same design. Printed on a proper press (not a desktop) and on rolls. Transparent no problem, any size.

Can anyone help ? We are hopefully extracing our first honey crop later this year and are deciding which style of label to use. Last year in France we bought some wonderful lavender honey which had classy transparent labels with black lettering. These labels really showed the honey at its best but I have not been able to find a company that prints any like it here. Does such a company exist ?

Try France?

Many thanks

Thank you all for your replies. Think we may try France and if we are not lucky with our search but are lucky with our harvest them might consider the £150 option - We would need to sell a lot of honey to recupe that layout. I don't think my computer skills are up to scratch for doing my own but hats off to you that can.

Same question as first post here, the only ones I can find are those offered by circomb which seem to be reasonable.

A freind of mine uses transparant labels whitch he gets from Th**nes.He also got them to print granulation labels to match.hope this helps stubee.

Latest posts

Back