Tom Tom rules OK

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJBee

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
16 a mix of Commercial, National, 14 x 12, Dadant and a Warre
REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.

Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.
Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known...

ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-arse man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tom Toms were the next evolutionary step for women!!(last problem solved) :cheers2:

Who said I didn't use men- just that they are no longer as high on the ladder .
I just use a map
How can I put lippy on when holding a map whilst driving! :toetap05:

Frisbee;36856 said:
I thought it was vibrators.........?

I just use a map :hat:

Frisbee

Now THAT conjured a picture, Atlas or Pocket size?:blush5::blush5::blush5:

Heather;36858 said:
Who said I didn't use men- just that they are no longer as high on the ladder .
I just use a map
How can I put lippy on when holding a map whilst driving! :toetap05:

I've got all my vital map pages in A4 laminate, so you can hold it flat against the steering wheel with your thumb and still have the other hand free for the lipstick............you still need lessons my girl :)

PaleoPerson;36858 said:
Now THAT conjured a picture, Atlas or Pocket size?

Keep imagining...............but keep both hands on the steering wheel......:hat:

No lessons, please.... . never could read a map-cannot be a....d to start now Tomtom rules- with a British woman's voice! Never led me astray-

Heather;36959 said:
Never led me astray-

Bloody sat nav led me into a point of no return last Saturday when I went to pick up an extractor. They do not tell you about little things like hills and valleys when you need it i.e. in the snow and when the M20 is closed for stacking.

Still, I am forever grateful to the farmer who pulled me up the hillside, who knew how to drive a loader in the snow, how to tie ropes, how to extract a panicked bull from a herd of sheep, how to tow a vehicle (All in that order).

And YES the farmer was FEMALE.
:redface: :redface:

extract a panicked bull from a herd of sheep.

Stand at the gate and wave a red flag; it will come gharging across, leaving the flock of sheep behind.

Regards, RAB

oliver90owner;36975 said:
extract a panicked bull from a herd of sheep.

Stand at the gate and wave a red flag; it will come gharging across, leaving the flock of sheep behind.

Regards, RAB

I was impressed by the way it jumped the gate in the first place.

Back