• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

To spend your crimbo money. sale starts today at P-i-es

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickndoris

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just noticed Pa-ne- is having a sale today. Got a few cheap eeks for the Nuc's with a little Crimbo money. Much prefer to have the feeders on top and extra frames inside.

They don't send to France - so stuffem
:D

Thanks for the reminder.
Just spent more than I should have. (Don't tell HWMBO!!)
Cazza

Personally i think there are better on the market, it comes with no legs and if u put it on legs so you can get honey buckets under the tap then you unless ur 7ft tall it will be to high to rotate the handle comfortably, also i would use radial its much quicker to extract due to not having to turn the frame half way through extracting.

Still not as cheap as October, wish I'd bought it then. :(
Basic poly hive was £50 in October sale and it's £50 now. The only difference to the winter sale is the addition of wooden hive bits, frames, that metal extractor and a few misc items!
I've bought 2 more polly hives!

Has anyone tryed one of these ?????

http://www.paynesbeefarm.co.uk/unca...e-stainless-steel-extractor-with-filter-tank/

Just wondering if I should ????
Advice please...

I thought the same, but did some digging on here. I can't remember the exact thread, and it wasn't the same vendor, but two problem's mentioned were: no cover for the honey tank apart from the actual extractor itself, and no handles to lift the (Hopefully heavy as it's full) tank from the floor to a good height to bottle from.

I thought I'd probably save the extra £150 and go for an 8 frame radial like the Giordano.
:D

The bit that attracted me was , it seemed to do it all !!!!

But I'm not that tall and I didn't know about the radial bit.
Plus the added bit of no lid or handles........

I'll keep looking....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back