To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
416 5/6 not a great restart after a break; after line 3 and eliminating 11 letters there were 4 options so a lucky guess or else 2 more tries to be sure and I did not get lucky. Nice to be back but the Danish North Sea at 18C was pretty nice for a pre breakfast swim and with more heat to come here...

417 3/6
after 2 lines there were 6 options, one a bit better to determine the solution but just lucky for me it WAS the solution, expected a 4.
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
Nice to balance my 5 yesterday, like a birdie after a bogie...

I was pleased with a four as there were several options for the first letter.
Wordle 417 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Makes up for yesterday's four :D Today's answer may even have a beekeeping connection, though I think it's sufficiently obscure that saying as much will not be a clue.

Wordle 418 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James

I really should have got this in three. I knew the last letter but entered the one next to it in error! DOH!
Wordle 418 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

418 5/6
Poor strategy at line 3 I think, restricted myself too much picking middle 3 that had a good chance of being correct - should've eliminated more.
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜ now two possibles and I chose wrong, influenced by the weather maybe.

418 5/6
Poor strategy at line 3 I think, restricted myself too much picking middle 3 that had a good chance of being correct - should've eliminated more.
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜ now two possibles and I chose wrong, influenced by the weather maybe.
Face it , it was asod .looking backI could find a raft of possibles plus a couple of valid words which thankfully they rejected

419 5/6 oh no, 5 again!
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ unlucky start to find and fix that first?
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜ have it down to 9, remembered to think of words with letters I had eliminated here
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨 seemed my best move but not sure now...
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 as there were 2 possible middle letters and not a lucky guess today
Those 2 possibles were the only instances in the 9, maybe I did OK with my line 3 as I would have known which of the other 7 it was!
Keep cool!

Fairly good start, reduced to another average finish..
Wordle 419 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just couldn’t decide where those two letters lived. Grrrr!

Latest posts

Back