To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
375 4/6
think the avoid strategy was interesting: 3 lines only one letter found in 3 wrong places all the other letters differed so eliminated 12 letters. I LIKE that.
Had a long think figuring I ought to be able to get it right at four.... and eventually did

I might need to give this one some time... I have two incorrectly-placed letters after two attempts and I can't even make a valid word with what's left at the moment :(

James

Wordle 376 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩skin of one’s teeth
I threw a wobbly and was blue lit to Salford Royal Hospital where they fitted a heart pace maker.

my bees are due to be inspected in the next couple of days , they’ll have to wait.
I can’t lift , my mrs can’t ,so it’s decision time do I pack them in or do I hire a labourer or mentor some local person aspiring to commence beekeeping?
What to do what to do !

That's a bit of a serious reaction to struggling with Wordle :)

Short term perhaps someone from a local BKA could check the colonies for you in exchange for a proportion of the harvest? Then when you're in a better place you can decide on a longer-term plan?

GWS,
James

That's a bit of a serious reaction to struggling with Wordle :)

Short term perhaps someone from a local BKA could check the colonies for you in exchange for a proportion of the harvest? Then when you're in a better place you can decide on a longer-term plan?

GWS,
James
Sounds like a plan James !

Wordle 376 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩skin of one’s teeth
I threw a wobbly and was blue lit to Salford Royal Hospital where they fitted a heart pace maker.

my bees are due to be inspected in the next couple of days , they’ll have to wait.
I can’t lift , my mrs can’t ,so it’s decision time do I pack them in or do I hire a labourer or mentor some local person aspiring to commence beekeeping?
What to do what to do !

"threw a wobbly".... ;) Understatement of the year!
I hope you get the help you need with the bees and glad that the medics did their usual, and rose to the occasion. Take it easy and get well soon.

I just noticed you updated your queen's marking on the avatar....smart move. :)

377 5/6
was 50/50 for a four but guessed wrong. Yesterday was 5 too- a tougher passage going on wordle-wise but most especially for VM: to you Sir, best wishes for a good recovery

Yes, all the best Victor - take it easy.
Today, well I’m surprised I got it at all.
Wordle 377 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

All my stats went missing today! Possibly something to do with having a power cut yesterday. Fortunately I managed to recover things with the exception of my current streak length so it thinks I'm back to 1 when I was at 56 :(

Anyhow, three today. I did actually think of today's answer as a possibility for a second guess but wasn't totally sure about it so went for a different option instead :(

Wordle 377 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James

378 5/6
a tougher one for my strategy, had 25% chance of 4 but with my choice I could be sure of 5. Had the last letter from the start but I don't think that hampered my selections much.
Wish I could try 2 strategies each day but don't have a MIB neuraliser to forget the answer...

Back