To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got yesterday's in two
Sometimes I fail miserably......addictive
didn't yesterday's have an American spelt word? Can't be bothered with it personally, but SWMBO does it religiously then demands I solve it when she gets stuck

Thanks Karol - I hadn’t come across this before. Got todays in three - more luck than judgement probably🤗

Wordle 214 2/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Managed to get today's in two

I think it’s a lot about choice of vowels. Today got zero right in the first word, but all right in the second.
The remaining vowels I could use narrowed the choice of word down.
I will probably become undone tomorrow....

I think it’s a lot about choice of vowels. Today got zero right in the first word, but all right in the second.
The remaining vowels I could use narrowed the choice of word down.
I will probably become undone tomorrow....
I hear a lot of people advising it's all about the choice of vowels. I find the opposite, and getting the right consonants early is more helpful.

Bearing in mind that if you take all the vowels out of a sentence it's usually still readable. Can't read a sentence of just vowels!

As an aside, many of the arguments over (mis)interpretation of the Bible seem to come from disagreement over the original vowel sounds.

Today it took me a while as I didn't realise you could have the correct letter twice in one word!!!

Wordle 215 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The double letters clue helped me today.

Spoiler alert!

So tried every option for **** Almost cost me the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second consecutive day at 5.....

Latest posts

Back