Thornes sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes so dont worry lol waiting on £4500 worth. :cheers2:

Hi

Just to refresh peoples memories this is at the top of Thornes sale page.

"ORDERS PLACED IN THE SALE WILL BE DESPATCHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT THERE MAY BE A DELAY"

Regards Ian

must be that busy wrapping yours up

Nah, all done but the artic lorry, or was it a continer, got stuck in a snowdrift!! Or maybe pulled in by VOSA for being overweight!

It's surprising that most of the transport industry is still working as well as it appears - apart from supermarket deliveries (and prices)!

Regards, RAB

Hi

Just to refresh peoples memories this is at the top of Thornes sale page.

"ORDERS PLACED IN THE SALE WILL BE DESPATCHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT THERE MAY BE A DELAY"

Regards Ian
Yep, i did see that. perhaps i am just impatiant! :)

I'm still waiting too - but not too worried just now, since the bees don't seem to be doing too much either!

I have spoke to them about a few things, they are just busy, if in doubt pick drop them an email that is best.

JD

I had a call from Thornes on Thursday to say my order was being dispatched; but it still isn't here yet.

We havent had any post since last Monday and I am expecting a number of things from Thornes, Vectis Apiculture, Ebay and others. Looks like the Postmen wont deliver until access is easier which could be a while.

It seems complete national hives have all gone.

I see for £145 you can buy a complete hive (flat) with frames, foundation etc. on ******** - I assume it's perfect as it doesn't say it's not.

I have no personal experience of using this site or these products.

Ok it's bid 4 bees but miss out the spaces.

Last edited:
Thornes Sale

We were very lucky to pick our goods up from Wragby last week as we only live at the top end of Lincoln. Always had very good service from Thornes over
the last thirty five years even when we returned back to keeping bees again.

I'm waiting for stuff from Thornes, from Garden Bargains, from Wiggly Wigglers and ebay. No deliveries of anything for the last 10 days.

Lucky?

I must have been lucky - ordered on 29/12 and delivered on 31/12 - cant complain about service like that! Now have 2 brood boxes with frames made up all ready for spring. :):)

Back