TheWay2Bee

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bensbees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
3500 hive and 10 000 queen nuks
can you look at my new web page and tell me what you think********its non profitable web page if you have a suggestion let me know thank you:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

ok sorry i thank the admin is not happy with me sorry about that. but its a new site y not show it. its for all beekeepers to see and when its up and going its there to help people.

Last edited:
Well I looked and it says it's currently under construction.

Suppose you are busy with those 10000 queens.

Best of luck with the venture.

"non profitable?"- that'd be a new sort of Google ads then, that don't pay!
pish tosh and spam!
spam3.gif

its to pay for the hosting and the domain

Hey, give him a chance.

It's not very colourful, is my criticism.

I see that you can't yet register, so I understand that it's a work in progress, but what is the concept? What are the site's USPs?

Edit: Most of the content seems to be Australian. Are you based there?

Last edited:
Yes it is a work in progress but you should be able to register by pressing the register link in the left colum by the login section. I understand what you are saying but I am not asking you to register or even use the website I am merly asking for your suggestions and opinions on it, baring it mind yes it is a work in progress.

Yes as my profile says I am an Australian Queen Breeder

Ben,are you still working with Mike Roberts on importing Queens to the uk?
You do know Mike is banned on here?

Yes it is a work in progress but you should be able to register by pressing the register link in the left colum by the login section. I understand what you are saying but I am not asking you to register or even use the website I am merly asking for your suggestions and opinions on it, baring it mind yes it is a work in progress.

Yes as my profile says I am an Australian Queen Breeder

Many of the registration links don't work. The user gets a 403. You've used a different URL from the one in the left hand column, which does indeed take you to the registration page.

If you're a commercial beekeeper, this is the sort of thing that I think appeals. It's one that I personally follow http://campbellshoney.onsugar.com/

I suggest that you give your site a much more local flavour. Talk about specifically Australian beekeeping issues, and provide personal stories and pix from your own business. That'd be interesting. Otherwise you're just another forum.

And if you're supporting some bee research or a related charity, so much the better.

yes i do know mike and no im not exporting to the uk. we can not send from nsw because of small hive beatle. we send bees and queens to the usa

How's Dan getting on,is he with you right now?

yes he is working with me with the queens and the packages bees and haves. how do you no dan

Why is mike roberts banned?? in terms of a website, we dont allow websites that involves personal gain , i think that is it, thats why i dont advertise mine on here, you can add it to your profile and ask people to have a look,
Hope that is okay mark??
TB

:confused:

Latest posts

Back