The sterility of the BBKA forum and that infamous rubbish bin

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was chatting online to a few friends from the states that use the Beemaster forums.

I asked them why they broke away from Beesource forums,they informed me that many posts they made got deleted moved or altered because Beesource wanted a clean sterile forum that they could make money from by publishing a book with members questions and answers in it.

Spooky :svengo:

CAREFUL ADMIN!
Captain Mainwaring has agents everywhere :toetap05:.
John :):):)

I like the "infamous rubbish bin" :blush5: It's what I mostly go on there to read - well than and Polyanwoods blogs..........

I especially like the fact that Bcrazy was put in there recently :cheers2: Well done Bcrazy...........

:party:

Frisbee

Been in there quite often really, for trivia mainly ,plus of course upsetting Captain Mainwaring by having an opinion :svengo:.
"Heaven forbid".
John

I now count myself as a fully fledged member of this forum, I have my House bee icon and a post in the rubbish bin on the other one.

Your part of the family and furniture now Dave :cheers2:

Who was it who said BOGOF,I dont read the forum any more as my Doc says it plays havoc with my blood pressure.:svengo:

Should I try the hammer on my computer? The previous one I had used to unfreeze after a hefty kick but finally the hard disk broke up!:ack2:

Actually I replaced the 1956 one with a newer model - a 1982 Sharp and it still works fine! It will probably still be working long after the other 3 more modern tvs in the house have given up the ghost.
Have a good evening!
:cheers2:
Norton

Hi

"3 more modern tvs in the house"

All that time on your hands, you should be out making up nuc's:svengo:

Well must be great looking at a set that only displays 405 lines and zero transmissions perhaps you aught to swop nom de plumes and yes you guessed it become bee crazy.

>> finally the hard disk broke <<

Are you sure the TV wasn't a Baird Televisor??

Latest posts

Back