The Red Arrows

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithgrimes

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
So I'm sitting out back with a nice glass of dry white, watching dozens of swallows zooming around the tops of our trees, as they do every evening in the Summer. I was lost in admiration for their speed and agility as they mopped up the tiny flying insects. Then it occured to me - Sh*t, I'm getting bees next week. Oh well, its gives me something else to fret about, as my wife would say.:nopity:

So I'm sitting out back with a nice glass of dry white, watching dozens of swallows zooming around the tops of our trees, as they do every evening in the Summer. I was lost in admiration for their speed and agility as they mopped up the tiny flying insects. Then it occured to me - Sh*t, I'm getting bees next week. Oh well, its gives me something else to fret about, as my wife would say.:nopity:

Quite...partial to a nice virgin queen are swallows. Hardly noticed any here this year. I ought to be bothered...

I might have lost a queen to the local swift population

Moving swiftly on. Swallows hard. How's Martin?

Wrecked by their only being a Keith and a Tony but what the h*ll :D....

Raven lunatics, speaking in pigeon English, ain't it ?!

I'll just get me coat

Back