The next day...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Sore but not really painful. When she released the two lesions it felt like a battery shock very odd as both times it was a sharp bang then a much lesser jolt. effectively I am one-handed for the next 14 days.

PH

Attachments

• IMG_20210929_175510[1].jpg
    IMG_20210929_175510[1].jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 93
I love the arrow on your forearm - all that’s missing is “cut here” 🤣

Did you get to to look into the wound and see the incisions the surgeon made to release the tunnel? My surgeon was very keen to show me! 😱

I had a biopsy once and an F2 marked the wrong side. I did tell him. The surgeon turned up crossed the arrow out and wrote “Not here, other side” it took ages to scrub it off

In my late teens I was to have an operation that was rather personal. At the last minute, I was asked if I was the vasectomy. I said no and refused to enter the theatre until I had a short sharp chat with the surgeon. I was not impressed.

In my late teens I was to have an operation that was rather personal. At the last minute, I was asked if I was the vasectomy. I said no and refused to enter the theatre until I had a short sharp chat with the surgeon. I was not impressed.

I had an operation down there a few years ago........one of the fruit was hanging significantly lower than the other; to me it was pretty obvious which one!:eek: But the surgeon reassuringly insisted on drawing an arrow on my stomach pointing down at the offending article.

I got as far as the hospital with my other half, to see about a vasectomy. We waited in a room with several other folks until what looked like a seven foot scrum half in scrubs burst through the door and bellowed “who’s here to be sterilised?”.
”Not me” I squeaked and quickly left the room....

I have to say I am impressed with Spire as they checked who I was and what I was having done 4 times, the last time in the theatre.

PH

Doctor: "We have bad news and good news. The bad news is we amputated the wrong leg! The good news is the other leg is getting better." :)

I had an operation down there a few years ago........one of the fruit was hanging significantly lower than the other; to me it was pretty obvious which one!:eek: But the surgeon reassuringly insisted on drawing an arrow on my stomach pointing down at the offending article.
Maybe not lying down?

I have to say I am impressed with Spire as they checked who I was and what I was having done 4 times, the last time in the theatre.

PH
Private then, Did they empty your pockets for your debit card?

It wasn't cheap but try getting it done on the NHS. All ops here are on hold.

pH

I don't think so no, she's totally private from what I can make out.

PH

Latest posts

Back