The legend of the riot dog

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit of light relief Norton over the terrible things that are happening to the innocent over in Greece at the moment.

The tragic consequences of envy, cause by governments that advocate wealth creation and privileges for the few.

Wassail !

I think that the whole Eurozone is going to collapse and the EU will disintegrate.
We have BIG problems here in Cyprus as well.

The Dog is a big hero all over Greece. The best photo is one of an old guy holding the Greek flag high whilst he is getting clobbered by police with batons.............

Yes even before the PM went to the last EU summit last week and seizes the opportunity to walk out rather premature in my opinion and look hard he mentioned that Britain may send more money to the IMF!!

Bl**dy brilliant. I love dogs and that dog is beautiful. Someone will rescue it now for sure.

On a sadder note but no less a hero, Chris Hitchins has died. Passed away after a long battle with cancer.

I just don't understand how he/she expects to get away with it, all the other rioters are wearing masks...

I just don't understand how he/she expects to get away with it, all the other rioters are wearing masks...

I woofed think that he hound that if you cant beat them join them was the way to appooch the situation. Dastardly things riots. Weimaraner he didnt just poodle off and play with a toy I dont know. But with a springer in his tail he did not paws for anything and just got in the thick of it. He must be bone tired though poor muttley. I'll lead it there before I get collied for taking the thread off on a walkies.:blush5:

Latest posts

Back