the bee shed visiters

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
well its finaly happened the bee shed has become a tourist attraction we have now done two tours in this week first in was jcbrum on tuesday and today pete in wilts sneaked in, he came to collect a swarm i had, but realy it was just to walk on hallowed ground,tours are soon to made avalible at a large and unreasonable rates View attachment 701

Last edited:
£10 entrance seems good value,but £4.55 for a cup of tea maybe a little expensive.

You dont want visitors saying they feel they have been stung.

Thanks for the tour of the hallowed ground, Pete. I will not be washing my feet or my eyes.

Cheers for the bees. I had a small complication. Driving down a very flooded motorway near Tewkesbury I realised I had about 50 passengers sitting on top of the bee box in the passenger footwell trying to give me directions. As they are women, naturally I ignored them!

They beehived themselves all the way home and the majority scuttled back in the box when I opened the passenger door.
Rather than take them for a very bumpy ride down in the farm car I decided to walk them down the fields. They are currently still in the box (released!) on top of the new hive. They will be moving in this evening!

Thanks again for the tour and the bees!
Cheers
Pete

Latest posts

Back