The Back Passage Joke Room

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm™

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
As other threads but thought we could add our jokes here for a bit of light relief pfna pfna. No comments just joke after joke. Anyways I got emailed this one this morning amongst others.*

While I was driving *along the M1 the other day, (going a little *faster than I should have been)
I passed under a *bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying *in wait.

The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, *and with that *classic patronizing smirk, asked:

"Runway too short?"

To *which I replied, "I'm late for work."

To which he asked, "What do *you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," I responded.

The copper *was surprised and confused. "A what?*

*A rectum *stretcher??*
*And just what does a *rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one *finger, then I work my way *up to two fingers,*
then three, then *four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I can get *both hands in,*
and then I slowly *but surely stretch the hole, *until it's about 6 *feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously, "And just what do *you do with a six-foot Ass hole?"

To which I politely replied, *"You give him a radar gun and park him behind *a bridge..."

Speeding ticket: £105.00 and 3 points
Court costs: *£45
Look on copper's face: *Priceless.

And of course my favourite joke ever:

I want to die like my grandfather, peacefully in my sleep. Not screaming and wailing in fear the the passengers on his bus.

The Back Passage Joke Room. :iagree: ROFL.

Latest posts

Back