The Apprentice

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Dont know if anyone else saw this brief clip last night on the first apprentice 2009, but when they were running through snippets of programmes to come, there was a brief clip of beekeepers and bees, perhaps the contestants are going to have a go ??

I hope the bees give em hell !!.

Last edited:
yes, on this coming wednesday's program.
Its a difficult question Jim, i dont like the sort of people they have on that show anyway, so i am hoping the bees give him a hard time.

i guess you have to wait and see what they actually say with regard to the bees, or if they just concentrate on the morons trying to be Sugars new Gimp.

Wasnt it Rowse who slagged off the smaller scale beekeepers last year ?, sorry to go off on a tangent but i saw some of their honey on the co-op shelf, i pushed them to the back and hid them with Marmalade jars.

The last sentence of your post is priceless Grizzly LOL

It does not help that co-op have offers on Rowse honey this month.

I did a blind taste test with a few friends(18 people).

The results:

First: My own Honey
Second: Rowse acacia Honey
Third: Rowse Blossom Honey

Do you think some media coverage (like this) of beekeeping is bad?

YES!

I have given up watching it, they are all morons, I would not give them a paper round.

As for the idiots that mixed up the sandle wood and spent over £700 on oils.
Sir Alan said:
Your Fired

Try selling a bar of soap in U'ddersfield for £3 you would be toltd where to shove it:cheers2:

Last edited:
Ive got to wait till she who must be obeyed has finished watching the football before i can watch the recording of the apprentice.
As a heads up though i caught the end of country file last sunday and apparently on this weeks show they will be having an item on Honey Bees.

I just watched this episode purely for the bees. The wife kept it on the sky planner for me. They are so irritating. All up themselves. f they have all come from great jobs and running great businesses then why would you want to leave it all behind to be Sir Alan's Bit*h...

Latest posts

Back