Thanks

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
Can I just say...

....Speaking as a very new beek I have found this beginners' forum a really excellent source of advice to back-up, modify and occasionally to refute the stuff one reads in the books.
Thank you to the various much more experienced contributors who painstakingly answer the various questions that I and others ask. I'm sure that some of them must seem very silly questions, but you manage to keep any note of condescension out of your replies, which is incredibly helpful to those of us learning.

So Thank You all.

Thank you on behalf of all the people who contribute to beginners questions, it's nice to know that they are appreciated ... Beekeeping can be confusing in the early years and I'm sure you've heard that the bees don't read the same books as the beekeepers. We all learn from this forum - not just beginners - it's a beekeeping think tank and I'm sure you will be contributing your own experiences as well.

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same as you Beedogg. Despite having the usual recommended books to dive into, and a local BKA who are also helpful. I would be seriously lost without this forum. The almost instant replies are just what's needed at times of crisis, which i seem to lurch between at the minute.
There's almost too much advice at times, and there is usually something completely conflicting with the rest!
But its good to see them all, and think through the options .

Amongst the great knowledge, I've picked out a few that seem to make more sense than others, But I think thats just a personal thing to individuals, I have a thick skin, and a dark sense of humour, so some posters appeal to me more 🤪

Thanks to all the contributors, I love that they range from absolute beginners, through people with a lifetime of keeping, and some of the largest commercial keepers, and the international contingent too. Thank you all, not sure I'd cope without you all

You moderators do a half decent job too 😉 well done

Latest posts

Back