Thanks to the Forum!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amari

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just home after nine days in hospital (blocked artery now cleared). Mechanical problem so I didn't feel ill.
Lost all my autonomy and any need to make decisions. Endless waiting wondering when the next procedures would happen.
Limited access to the media (Pay TV, rotten films).
No newspapers (customary daily trolley in abeyance because no volunteers allowed in the pandemic)
Poor wifi.

SO, I'm most grateful for the forum and all it's members! Kept me entertained! Thankyou!

BTW, excellent care from all levels of the workforce. Amazing ethnic diversity compared with my Suffolk village - I couldn't help wondering if the ward cleaner was a migrant Professor of Nuclear Physics from Tehran!

Good praise for the NHS and deserved for the work they do, nothing beats home though. Now for the recovery over a quieter Autumn/winter.

These days limited access to the media, might be seen as a blessing🤗
Good to know you’re sorted👍

Just home after nine days in hospital (blocked artery now cleared). Mechanical problem so I didn't feel ill.
Lost all my autonomy and any need to make decisions. Endless waiting wondering when the next procedures would happen.
Limited access to the media (Pay TV, rotten films).
No newspapers (customary daily trolley in abeyance because no volunteers allowed in the pandemic)
Poor wifi.

SO, I'm most grateful for the forum and all it's members! Kept me entertained! Thankyou!

BTW, excellent care from all levels of the workforce. Amazing ethnic diversity compared with my Suffolk village - I couldn't help wondering if the ward cleaner was a migrant Professor of Nuclear Physics from Tehran!

Glad your feeling better, your line about the cleaner isn't too far from the truth in many occasions.

Back