Thanks to hedgerow honey.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curly green finger's

If you think you know all, you actually know nowt!
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
86 + nucs/ mini nucs
Morning I want to say thankyou to John and Wendy from hedgerow honey for supplying us with hive equipment and getting us a really good deal.
Thanks again both the pens will come in handy. IMG_20210305_112928.jpgIMG-20210213-WA0005.jpg
Info hedgerow honey are just about to open a beekeeping equipment shop tomorrow in the Shrewsbury area, they are stockests of some of the major brands and if you want good customer service and a good price on your equipment look them up.
Cheers
Mark.

Morning I want to say thankyou to John and Wendy from hedgerow honey for supplying us with hive equipment and getting us a really good deal.
Thanks again both the pens will come in handy. View attachment 24758View attachment 24759
Info hedgerow honey are just about to open a beekeeping equipment shop tomorrow in the Shrewsbury area, they are stockests of some of the major brands and if you want good customer service and a good price on your equipment look them up.
Cheers
Mark.
Looks like you’ve got some serious woodworking to do...

Complete budget Western Red cedar hives were a better price than what thornes were selling them at in the sales.
Im not going to say any more than that BUT it was a cracking deal.
I think the thing JBM is getting at is..... is the same deal you got available to everybody else or just you? Should you be giving them free advertising as a result?

I think the thing JBM is getting at is..... is the same deal you got available to everybody else or just you? Should you be giving them free advertising as a result?
Well I think hedgerow would do there best for everyone and get them a good deal who ever they are.
Best thing to do would be to contact them.

Complete budget Western Red cedar hives were a better price than what thornes were selling them at in the sales.
Im not going to say any more than that
Why not? if it's available at that price to everyone, there's no harm in sharing.

I won't be backed into a corner jbm.
I've explained above that we are very happy with our service and price.

This was a thread to say thankyou to a beekeeping supplier nothing more nothing less.

If you think I am giving them free advising via this thread and want to remove the thread then feel free.
Im just supporting a local honest company.

Just had a quick conversation with John Ankers From Hedgerow honey, he wanted to clarify a few things.
Curly had free delivery on his items just on the off chance as there was another much bigger paid for delivery in the same area. There was no incentive to plug Hedgerow Honey on here, they just asked for him to put a good word in for them if anyone asked.
They are not cheaper than Big T's but are another of their agents, they will never aspire to be competition to the big guys but are just a small family business who will help anyone, especially beginners to chose the right kit for their enterprise.
This is not promoting the business, I'm just ensuring clarity and fair play before the thread is closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back