Swienty

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Big Thumbs up for Swienty Customer Service, I have a 18 month old Dana Api Melter that has ceased to heat due to the thermostats packing up, they responded to my initial email quickly and offered a few fixes to try to check what was wrong, after checking nothing else was wrong they immediatly offered to send out replacement thermostats, this was at 10am this morning at 10.30am i was contacted by email from UPS that they would be delivering the parts early next week.

The contact at Swienty was very polite and helpful, and really refreshing to find such excellent service.

They may be dearer than some other suppliers but for aftercare they get my vote!!

C B

They are very good yes, I have bought from them directly a few times and they are impressive.

PH

Good luck changing them. It's a right fiddle. And a tip from my own experience - make sure you adequately replace the sealant between the electrics boxes and the cabinet because otherwise condensation will quickly short everything out and turn things rusty.

Latest posts

Back