Swarming Weather end of month

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
METCHECK.... good prediction site

Take statistically most accurate forecast and then next then next etc etc...... down to Pollys' bunions and the Seaton seeweed.......................

this puts the forecast on the bulls eye for accuracy....... but even then the accuracy reduces with range.

Spray paint.. ????? track mine with radio collars,,,, very small ones!!

Last edited:
You trust the forecast that far out? The BBC 5-day rolling forecast for here can't even get it right 24 hours in advance!

Jc

for three month trends and 45 days ahead my company uses Weatheraction ,not a forecast as such but a trend but they correctly forecasted the 100 year coldest December in October when the met office said is was likely to be a warm winter

swarming

swarming does worry me I am new to bees and hope to collect my nuc end of this month? and they are new zealand bees?I have already got my hive up national. If I put the framse in mybe I would get a swarm?:iconbee-smillie

swarming does worry me I am new to bees and hope to collect my nuc end of this month? and they are new zealand bees?I have already got my hive up national. If I put the framse in mybe I would get a swarm?:iconbee-smillie

Why all the question marks, loadedtone? Are you, too, antipodean? You're not going to swarm, are you?

Latest posts

Back