Swarm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Weatherman welcome to the forum,I think we are a couple of weeks ahead in the south due to the mild weather last month.

Looks like I better dust off my satnav ready for a swarm call then..

I am now keeping by bee suit in the car, and also a suitable sized folded flat cardboard box, a few combs drawn and a big role of duct tape.

I am hoping for a swarm in the grounds at work:cheers2:

I also use ducktape as a weapon of choice.

Slightly off topic, but...cable ties, those plastic self locking plastic strap things, what would we do with out them? Millions of uses.

I think if you can not fix somthing with either duct tape (ducktape) cable ties, or a hammer...I would leave it for someone else to fix:cheers2:

Not when you have to call in to collect a swarm with the wife and kids in the car,they would run a mile if I never used tape.

Duct tape

"with the wife and kids in the car,they would run a mile if I never used tape."

That's the style, piece over their mouths, bind their feet and hands, that way, you can get on with swarm collecting, with no interruptions!

John [sameagle]

"with the wife and kids in the car,they would run a mile if I never used tape."

That's the style, piece over their mouths, bind their feet and hands, that way, you can get on with swarm collecting, with no interruptions!

John [sameagle]

And a knock over the head with a hammer, and they will not feel the bee stings:cheers2:

See PH, ducktape, cable ties and a hammer! Thats all you need for beekeeping

Latest posts

Back