• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surrey Nuc For Sale, available immediately (M3 Corridor - Berks/Hants /Surrey Border) SOLD

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB.Bees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi, I have a 5 frame nuc for sale, 4 frames of brood 2 weeks ago and build up stores as we go into autumn, going very strong.

The bees were originally of Buckfast stock before breeding locally.

Just recently treated for Varroa, as part of my regime of treating all my hives before the winter.

They deserve to be moved onto a full sized hive, but additional space and equipment is lacking, so help in finding them a good home would be appreciated

£140 for quick sale please, if I have to over-winter them the I will regrettably have to increase the pricing in the spring.

I would much rather have the comfort of knowing that they are in a full sized hive, building themselves up ande getting ready to go great guns in the spring...

£40 refundable deposit for local beekeepers if you want to borrow the box or you can buy a correx box for £15 if you want one.

Any questions please let me know

Best wishes

Beasleys Bisley Bees
:)

[email protected]

Last edited:
This Nuc is now sold. but I can’t edit/delete the message. thank you

Back