supples of bees Queens web page down

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
hi everybody this is the first time I have ever posted on the forum in the two years of being a beekeeper, the reason I am posting is that I have been trying for a week to contact a bee supplier Mike in Gloucester/Chelt 30 miles from my address in Swindon his address is Easy to remember? but had to traval the 30 miles to Shurdington A46 on the off chance he would be in.
I bought my first nuclues from him and need 2 queens from him that I have lost.
The problem is his webpage has been hacked and can not be entered. This must be very frustrating for everybody if you are in the same boat as me please PM me for his phone number.
ron

Or alternatively you could just google E.a.s,y.b.e.e products and the phone number will be right in front of you...

Last edited:
Or alternatively you could just google E.a.s,y.b.e.e products and the phone number will be right in front of you...
I think that's the point that's being made: last time I looked at that web address, it was advertising laptops....
My colleague tried to call the number a little while ago with no success, so any available number online may not actually get through.

Last edited:
Search for it in Google, click the "cached" link, and it is still there.

I think that's the point that's being made: last time I looked at that web address, it was advertising laptops....
My colleague tried to call the number a little while ago with no success, so any available number online may not actually get through.

Well it's still there......can't imagine Mike has changed his phone number because the web site is down.

ps........and the number is working just fine...right now.

Last edited:
Well it's still there......can't imagine Mike has changed his phone number because the web site is down.

ps........and the number is working just fine...right now.

Hmm well e.a.s.y.b.e.e.p.r.o.d.u.c.t.s.c.o.u.k seems to be point to a Laptop sales site belonging to a Mr James Mikkelson of Kingswood Bristol who provides web hosting services - perhaps this is his way of trying to say something to Mike?

Steve

Hmm well e.a.s.y.b.e.e.p.r.o.d.u.c.t.s.c.o.u.k seems to be point to a Laptop sales site belonging to a Mr James Mikkelson of Kingswood Bristol who provides web hosting services - perhaps this is his way of trying to say something to Mike?

Steve
It do.........but you don't need to go onto that to see his phone number do you....just google and............

..........Bees and Queens - Easy Bee Products
****************************/index.php?cPath=22 - CachedSimilar
Products 1 - 7 of 7 – ******* Products Limited High Meadow, Henley Bank, Green Lane, ... Tel: +44(0)1452 862420 Email: [email protected] ...

I bought my first nuclues from him and need 2 queens from him that I have lost.
ron

Hi Ron

Forgive me, but is there any reason you need to get two queens from there?
IMHO there are far better and more pleasant suppliers to deal with who provide superior quality queens that they will deliver on time as promised.

I'm sure if you put out a request for 2 queens you will receive a few private messages of offers unless you desperately want *swarmy badly mated queens.

*This is my personal experience and the views of several close friends of the queens from this supplier.

Can recommend Hivemakers Queens as it happens.

We're getting a Queen from Hivemaker soon too.

mike.
i have had queens from mike at ea-y b over the years and have had no problem with them and i had some off him early this year (march) and they are going great guns

Same as you Mr Fly,I have queens of Mr Roberts and have no problms with them.With him being a few miles away iv had a morning drive down to collect. I had a couple hrs to spare and the lads took me out to c how they work 4 the morning as i askd a few questions and they thot it easyer to show and i must say it was a F A B morning:)

Latest posts

Back