• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Superbee Queens.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hivemaker.

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Imformation coppied from another forum, put on here as a recomendation by myself, as i have bought Superbee Queens before and found them to be exellent,as im sure others have.

Superbee queens 2011
We are now accepting orders for 2011 for our Superbee queens. Our high quality queens will be available from early April till June, are sent by EMS/Express post and are all accompanied by an EU health certificate. All queens exported have been laying for at least 21 days.
Superbee queens produce large colonies of docile, productive and hygienic bees with a low swarming instinct.
Our strain is based on Buckfast with additional selection and addition of genetic material by us and as some of this material is not of Buckfast origin we use the name Superbee.

Please order early to avoid disappointment. Your initial request can be sent by email to: [email protected]

Joint purchase ?

I'm planning to order a couple of queens from Norton and wondered if anyone else wants to join me in a joint order in order to defray the cost of the Health Certificate and postage. Obviously someone near to Lincolnshire would be best though I suppose that I could forward by post immediately on receipt.

Latest posts

Back