'Super Trolleys'

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I'm after a few super trolleys, the ones on shopping trolley wheels must be able to carry atleast 10 supers. Anyone know any sources just haven't seen any about for a while.

C B

You might like to try local supermarkets - Tesco for instance often have loads in their back yards awaiting repair. They are repaired on a quarterly basis and then mostly scrapped, but could easily be salvaged !

S

Try the local canal or river and you mite even get a £1 back!

Busy Bee

Now this topic just makes me jealous :biggrinjester:

I drive past Huntingdon on the way to pick the kids up every other weekend, so I'm assuming that a lot of it will be OSR, judging by the HUUUGGGEEE acreage that you have there?

Now this topic just makes me jealous :biggrinjester:

I drive past Huntingdon on the way to pick the kids up every other weekend, so I'm assuming that a lot of it will be OSR, judging by the HUUUGGGEEE acreage that you have there?

Obsene amounts being grown this year i have yet to work out how much within a 2 mile radius of the hives but ALOT, interesting to note though that the predominant pollen that they were bringing in over the weekend was horse chestnut (i think as was blood red).

Honey flow is really kicking on now, i transfered two nucs to brood boxes on saturday and just had a peek last night as i was down checking for swarms as there are two hives that i had made a cock up on, result 2 brood boxes rammed full of honey with brace comb being built in the roof on both so added a super. and one massive prime swarm hanging nicely 4' off the ground on a hawthorne bush.

Latest posts

Back