Student survey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I just received this, if anyone's interested in helping him.

Hello
I am a University student currently studying Environmental Sciences at the University of Brighton. As part of my final year I am carrying out an independent research project into beekeeping, aiming to explore the different issues encountered by beekeepers as well as the strategies and methods of employed by beekeepers to ensure the health and prosperity of their colonies.

I am sending this message to see if any of your members would be willing to answer a short survey regarding the topics mentioned above; if so, please get them to follow the link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/5HLDG3uI5ezJDRpv1

If you have any queries or questions, please contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you very much for your time.

Luke McEvoy-Hughes

Yet another one with preconceptions that honeybees are in danger? seems to be flavour of the month this year with students

That wasn't really what the survey was about - it was primarily disease and management.

Survey should have a note at the beginning that there is a Q about colony losses over the last X years (and to look it up in your records first) ... I suspect the answers received won't be particularly accurate.

That's not how I read the survey.

I read like jenkins.

Treatment of diseases have been written already thousands times. Internet is full of them.

Coloss project has a huge project about that issue. ... Copy and paste.

If you invent something, it is surely against the British law.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back