Stonleigh

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENZO

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Do you guys ever meet up at Stoneleigh? It's always interesting to meet people in person when you have a mental image of them by the way they write.

I am booked on the Queen rearing course, Anyone else? In fact, is it any good? Hope so.

All the Best, Enzo.

Last edited:
Do you guys ever meet up at Stoneleigh? It's always interesting to meet people in person when you have a mental image of them by the way they write.

I am booked on the Queen rearing course, Anyone else? In fact, is it any good? Hope so.

All the Best, Enzo.

i am going Saturday, even if it is only to ask Mr Hedgcoe how his over complcated plywood hive works, He is on Thornes stand with his Hedgecoe Hive
i think Hedgerow Pete was there on a stand last year, seem to reconise him from his videos,but may be wrong

Last edited:
I am also attending Stoneleigh and have booked on the disease reccognition course on Sunday morning. I hope to get there Friday to listen to some of the lectures.

Hi Enzo, I am also on the queen rearing course and really looking forward to it.
See you there
Hillybee

Great, but I have to ask a stupid question, how do you know who's who?

Enzo

Latest posts

Back