Stoneleigh 2011

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris B

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Just reading the Beekeepers Quarterly. Surprised and glad to see Phil Chandler (The Barefoot Beekeeper) will be giving 2 talks. I'm not sure which is more surprising, Tim Lovett's team giving the invite, or Phil accepting.

A cynic might suggest that it's a prime example of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer", and that he'd be well advised to count his fingers afterwards if he shakes hands with one or two of 'em.........:rofl:

Brosville would it bee possible to get some posts that are about your TBH's and natural beekeeping.............. without the continual Anti BBKA talk?
i am in no way Pro BBKA and was brought up on an organic farm when the term organic was hardly used back in the 80s, i would love to know more about TBH's from your self you obviously have a lot of experience.
the continual arguments on this forum are putting me off the beekeeping community as a whole whether TBH,Nation BBKA, Natural Pesticide or whatever at the end of the day we all keep bee's and i think various members of this forum should remember that at times and Stop with the personal attacks.....
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Brosville would it bee possible to get some posts that are about your TBH's and natural beekeeping.............. without the continual Anti BBKA talk?

lmao, I doubt it - Bros has an agenda and I find it a little relentless too (all the BBKA kicking from not just one person I should add)

cant we keep the BBKA politics to the proper of this forum?? I thought that was the idea

Maybe its a mid-Winter thing, role on Spring!

Last edited:
and to say that Bros has 'a lot of experience' may be over egging it a bit as well.

IIRC he started bee keeping at about the same time as me, early 2009 ;)

Sounds like it could be interesting ..... I have received a huge amount of emails from the barefoot site in the last few weeks, from none to many in a month ! Lots of requests to sign up, help, push for change...

Beeboybee - you'll never get him to change, just accept it and join in !

Taff - I have just realised what your avatar is and what it is doing. I have just finished crying with laughter ! I presume the other chimney centerpiece featuring Mrs Christmas was pulled for the sake of the censors/local planners ?!

S

I have received a huge amount of emails from the barefoot site in the last few weeks, from none to many in a month ! Lots of requests to sign up, help, push for change...

S

Now thats interesting Somerford,it could explain why we seem to of been playing political games this last week on the forum....
I did wonder why the anti BBKA pace was picking up from a couple members.

Looks like we have been used to get a message across .

Oh Oh Brian put it on, I will have a go.
How exciting, are you an actor or was it by chance?
My friends son was in Sweeney Todd with him
Clare

Latest posts

Back