stolen microscopes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
our club house in barnet was broken into last night and microscopes and a new projector stolen

So it you see any long arm disecting micro scopes for sale at car boot sales in the south East, they are probably ours

we can replace the equipment but it is the hassle of locks, new doors and frames cos the got in with a sledge hammer then ransack our store of frames and wax, broke an observation hive getting it down from a shelf....ahhhhh

You have my sympathy. That's about as strong as I can probably word it on this forum.

Were the stolen items marked MM?

No, though of course everything else IS, except the projector that was still in it Amazon box as only recently purchased. and the insurance may not cover the projector as we have yet to agree a new schedule of items covered ..murhpy's law

I did not like the projector anyway, rather cheap and cheerful for the price we paid

Last edited:
That's even more annoying, if anything, because it'll be even harder to track them down.

Are the police being any help?

Latest posts

Back