Stepping into beekeeping life.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m a beginner and have done onlin courses and recently a in person class with my local club very much better than an online course and now attend their apiary every Sunday as well as other meetings .I’ve found the practical side very informative working with experienced beekeepers really helps

Thanks Phill16359,
I'm type of person who likes to research before taking a leap of faith, I find it gives me a better understanding of what I'm doing. But practical is always best way to learn.

Hello everyone 😊

Thanks Admin for warm welcome and allowing me to join. I'm from Norwich, im looking to keep bee's in the near future, while I wait Im learning as much I can about bee keeping and bee's. mainly resources from YouTube and now doing a online bee keeping course.

I'm quite lucky that I know several farmers that one will hopefully be ok for me to set up a apiary on there land as my back garden way too small and not practical.

I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you all and hopefully learn some bee keeping skills.
]
Welcome !!

Welcome !!(y):)

Thanks Phill16359,
I'm type of person who likes to research before taking a leap of faith, I find it gives me a better understanding of what I'm doing. But practical is always best way to learn.
Hi 😊
May I ask what course you did please? I am if the same mindset as yourself 😊🐝
Thanks

I’m a beginner and have done onlin courses and recently a in person class with my local club very much better than an online course and now attend their apiary every Sunday as well as other meetings .I’ve found the practical side very informative working with experienced beekeepers really helps
I did a 1 year training course under Ken Livingstone's, mayor of London, funding. All hands on with 1 per month 'classroom' sessions, I do think hands on for a whole year covering all aspects invaluable

Latest posts

Back