Statistical data

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Half time champions league. Just peered over the wall at the opposition out of curiosity. Not a lot occuring? Who's on line?

5 members and 25 guests. ?

On here, 54 members (!!) and 27 guests.

Maybe the're chelsea supporters and too upset at being one nil down - or perhaps there is another reason for the terminal decline (?) of a once dominant & contributory information source?

Discuss

FB

Last edited:
me thinks you are on the wrong forum... this is bees, and real beekeepers talk about umm.... bees?

Dinna understand the rest of the post... league? Just over three miles I understand.

PH (LOL)

No i'm on the right forum. This is all about bees ? Read it again. It has had 4 reads and two replies in 10 minutes. It would have to be on you know who for a week to get that!

Regards

FB

Ps "real beekeepers talk about bees....." what? And nothing else?

Half time champions league. Just peered over the wall at the opposition out of curiosity. Not a lot occuring? Who's on line?

5 members and 25 guests. ?

On here, 54 members (!!) and 27 guests.

Maybe the're chelsea supporters and too upset at being one nil down - or perhaps there is another reason for the terminal decline (?) of a once dominant & contributory information source?

Discuss

FB

I think half the members support both, and this is a more social place, with more banter, much of which is irrelevent, but interesting. This post is classic example. It will not improve my beekeeping, has wasted minute to type it, and on that basis I'd better stop now...

Adam

Adam

At the risk of disagreeing, i disagree. The numbers do not support the statement that most members support both? The fact that this forum is Less regulated , and has less public floggings is significant in improving traffic levels - as does the odd bit of banter irrelevant or otherwise. This all contributes to an emvironment of increased learning - at all levels.

Just a view - which one is allowed to air on here. Long may it continue.

Regards

FB

FWIW

I met the mod of the other place albeit fleetingly as he obviously didn't want to talk to me..... and I will say no more.

However as I work with the public and some you love to see come through the door and other you love to see leave through the same door...

I know which I would prefer. ;)

PH (dinna get the gist.. complete...insert naughty wordie....)

Adam

At the risk of disagreeing, i disagree. The numbers do not support the statement that most members support both? The fact that this forum is Less regulated , and has less public floggings is significant in improving traffic levels - as does the odd bit of banter irrelevant or otherwise. This all contributes to an emvironment of increased learning - at all levels.

Just a view - which one is allowed to air on here. Long may it continue.

Regards

FB
Sorry, I meant quite a few regular posters, although not the posters on here in the "super-league". I think once you gain dominant position, it's not the regulation or the public floggings as you describe it, but the fact you are #1 in google.

Adam

I work with statistical data, and quote "a man without data is merely expressing an opinion" my boss's always mute those words when someone quotes "about, nearly or around"

Latest posts

Back