Spam-watch

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinL

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
So the PC Mob at the Beeb have splashed out the licence fee on Autumn Watch abroad!

Is this a way of settling in the latest presenter???

Sorry but I won't be watching. :ban:

So the PC Mob at the Beeb have splashed out the licence fee on Autumn Watch abroad!

Rubbish... it’s on the television but I’m looking here
How can the viewer get involved in American wildlife.
It’s just become just another nature from abroad programme.

Very pretty but totally irrelevant.
Great white Sharks? Give me Hedgehogs any day.
A bad move for a program that has already been clipped.

It always has been totally irrelevant - whether here or abroad.

The Tale of Peter Rabbit. The Tale of Peter Rabbit is a British children's book written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter that follows mischievous and disobedient young Peter Rabbit as he is chased about the garden of Mr. McGregor.

:winner1st:

Programme was never going to appeal to the ‘huntin’ side, but the programme in its early days gave a lot of people the chance to discover and see the UKs wildlife without the need to kill it. I found the early editions very good but as with most things on tv they carry on far too long. Although going abroad may appeal to some viewers, it certainly isn’t Autum Watch UK.
S

PS loved the way they dealt with barn owl siblicide at Heligan some years ago!

If it was new, ground breaking or even highlighted the ruinous activities of the human species on nature, then perhaps it would be worth the licence fee.

Latest posts

Back