South East Region Weather Warning

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike a

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Between 17-20
One extreme to the other.

Weather Warning from the Met Office for Monday.

se_d3_lg.gif

Anyone have much faith in the Met Office?

Who`s Piers Corbyn MM ?

Mad scientist who went to imperial college in the 1960 and believes weather is caused by variation in the coronal emmission from the sun, that change the jet stream by heating the polar regions therebye insflising major weather events

http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews10No31.pdf

http://www.weatheraction.com/pages/pv.asp?p=wact5&fsize=0

not liked by many due to his veiws on global warming, but he gets major events right in the 45days ahead forecast but detail is iffy

he predicted a heavy weather event on the weekend of cockermouth but put it further east,

check this out http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Looks like it is heading across the south of England

yes it did, i had to drive in it, i feel like i drowned, and my nice new volkswagen tdi's electronic system failed as the alarm is under the front nearside wing when i drove through a large puddle ( very large puddle

hope it dries out, no central locking, no radio, no alarm, no auto lights, no auto windscreen wipers and only the drivers door open

yes it did, i had to drive in it, i feel like i drowned, and my nice new volkswagen tdi's electronic system failed as the alarm is under the front nearside wing when i drove through a large puddle ( very large puddle

hope it dries out, no central locking, no radio, no alarm, no auto lights, no auto windscreen wipers and only the drivers door open

oh well, you'll just have to drive the old bus in your pic for the time being ;)

sorry, being cheeky now....hope your poor car dries out soon

Ah.
The wonders of modern technology... bit of rain and its no go..

Just like the UK tho.. Bit of snow and everything stops..

Near Huntington on Sunday.. Supposed to rain.... nope.

A bit like the pre-flight announcement on the first fully automatic flight:-

"Welcome aboard the first fully automatic flight **** the aircraft will be controlled by multiple computers and fail safe systems. Nothing can go wrong - can go wrong - can go wrong..........":toetap05:

A bit like the pre-flight announcement on the first fully automatic flight:-

"Welcome aboard the first fully automatic flight **** the aircraft will be controlled by multiple computers and fail safe systems. Nothing can go wrong - can go wrong - can go wrong..........":toetap05:

You mean the the Transport for london AUTOMATIC Driverless Trains on the Dockland light Railway, that have to have driver on board just in case it goes wrong :willy_nilly:

... the ones that have a BIG RED BUTTON with the word STOP! within easy reach of any passengers, particularly ones like me with a uncontrollable urge to press stuff like that - Just To See What Happens Next?! :biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back