Soporte, bloc y cupula en 1 (3 en 1)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mielvalle

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Estimado Criador de Reinas

Tenemos un articulo nuevo para la cría de reinas que es una pieza en vez de tres.

Referencia
Concepto

SUCRIA_028
Cúpula completa (3 en 1)

Cúpulas especiales que va en una pieza. Se une directamente al listón de madera. Esta cúpula lleva el soporte, bloc y cúpula. Olvídese ya de clavar o atornillar los soportes, esta cúpula es mucho mas cómoda. Bolsas de 100ud.

Ver detalle

Tenemos precios especiales para criadores de reinas a partir de 15 bolsas. Consultenos sin compromiso.
http://www.mieldelvalledelospedroches.com

Not being a Spanish speaker but getting many such guests I know a neat translator proggy which gives...

Support, pad and cupola in 1 (3 in 1) Dear Criador de Reinas We have a new article for the young of queens that is a piece instead of three. Reference Concept SUCRIA_028 Complete cupola (3 in 1) Special cupolas that go in a piece. It is united directly to the wood ribbon. This cupola takes the support, pad and cupola. Olvídese or to nail or to screw the supports, this cupola is much more comfortable. Bags of 100ud. To see detail We have special prices for criadores of queens from 15 bags. Consultenos without commitment.

Is this spam?

PH

Certainly a rather naive attempt at advertising, as few of us will have sufficient Spanish to make sense of it.

Google does a not bad job of it, but I agree with Gavin. The low post count is a secondary clue I suppose. I almost expected WaxmanSmokerBoy to respond, but he doesn't do advertising.

But he does say: apicultores feliz año nuevo, , todos y cada uno. And from his non-summer-holiday alter ego. Happpy new year beekeepers, one and all.:)

Calm and cold out today, seemed good. so did the OA.