someone to talk to when I am panicking

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchbees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
Hi,
I am a new beekeeper (6 weeks) living in France. I am taking lessons but due to the distance and short notice can't always attend. I would really like to contact someone who doesn't mind me phoning or e-mailing them (hopefully only occasionally) when I am out of my depth.

For always someone there advice, this forum is pretty hot :). Trouble with 1-to-1 is that during the season beekeepers can be extremely busy and often juggling jobs too.

When you post give as much info as possible about your situation...then the initial replies are much more likely to be spot on.

Good luck :).

I am always willing to help if I can and if I don't have an answer, I will find somebody who can. Try me with personal memo's. The problem with these forums is that, if you ask a question, you will get 50 answers thrown in with other innuendo of no relevance. The best advice you will get will surely be local?

:):DFrance huh? I love France and french food, I will come and look at them with you. hehe

off to france in october, happy to do site visits, but my knowledge is probably on a par with yours, however I am happy to help with panicking~!!! I can do that really well!!!

The old beeks on here are really helpful and rarely have i had any reply that makes me feel stupid!

Take pics and post if you are not sure. ( My sneaky way of getting more people to post albums lol )

Latest posts

Back