So what did Santa bring you?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oliver90owner

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
'I will let you know what it is in about a week's time when I have tried it out' was what I replied to Hivemaker last week.

Well, it was one of those night-vision thingamies.

Not expected to be as good as military specs, but it still seems, at the first look down the garden, to be a 'useful' gizmo. Watching hedgehogs, etc, on the 'puter is one of the aims.

'Fraid the bees will have to wait for their prezzies until the spring, although a few items will hopefully be arriving from Thorne in the new year.

Back to the other prezzies now.....

Regards, RAB

Good old Santa - an incubator to assist with my queen rearing attempts- result:cheers2:

A new router table.
I used to have to remove the circular saw from the tool table and mount the router every time I made side bars.

And some socks...

Socks, deodorant clothes and some money for more hives :cheers2:

Santa was good enough to bring me some Swi-Bi mini nucs and a selection of bee related reading material.

It's a shame I have to wait so long to play with the nucs!

With regards to bees nothing at all.

Lots of books and a skid pan lesson later this year. :)

PH

Christmas does not exsist it should be banned, but i did get the usual deodrant and chocolates from the relatives.Please forgive the spelling.

Nothing, he took from me

joulupukki.jpg

after years of training my lot have surprised me with what i realy wanted lots of strange and unusual seed packets even better some are not in english so i will have to research them first and a pot with a fruit tree in it, but my daughter is teasing me by not saying what it is, i have to wait and see!!!

i thought it was illegal to torment dumb animals?

My wife informs me that being tormented by my children is all my own fault as its just payback for the way I bring them up and my gene's..

no bee related stuff sadly, but i do get too race my car round donnington for a day. whoppee:driving:

'
Well, it was one of those night-vision thingamies.

Not expected to be as good as military specs, but it still seems, at the first look down the garden, to be a 'useful' gizmo. Watching hedgehogs, etc,

You dont realy need military spec for watching the neighbours (wife) LOL:boxing_smiley::grouphug::svengo::toetap05:

NL936_night_vision_goggles_aviators_clean.jpg

PS was it the one from LIDOL? I want one!

Last edited:
mmm can think of lots of answers but dont want to get banned lol:cheers2:

PS was it the one from LIDOL?

It was - just one of them. I think they had some more!
Regards, RAB

Back