Snow forecast again.....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
The weather is against us yet again so for those who have been avidly and impatiently watching the weather I have to counsel yet again,

PATIENCE

It's a pain, after all that joinery, reading and studying, yes you need to wait.

Like the rest of us.

PH

Easter Sunday HOLIDAY WEATHER

Lovely bank holiday weather, minus 1 forcast for Easter Sunday midday in London, definitely fur lined bikini time, :xmas-smiley-010: all shops shut and cannot inspect my Bees

Last edited:
Sounds like we need an Easter Sunday afternoon beach party on the forum..

Yesterday we had in Finland the first cleansing flight day. Sun and 5C temp.
On Polar Circle beekeepers must still wait for better days.

Next week forecast, no sun but warm air, about +4C.

what a difference a day makes for weather forecasting!

on Metcheck last night the high for Tuesday in my area was 1 degree and heavy snow. The BBC weather forcast said 9 degrees and heavy rain. (!!)

metcheck also suggest Wednesday was going to be 2 degrees, thursday 2 degrees and Friday 3 degrees

today metcheck says Tuesday will be 6 degrees and light showers. The BBC still says 9 degrees and heavy rain.

metcheck also now says Wednesday 7 degrees, Thursday 8 degrees and Friday 10 degrees..

Metcheck always err on the side of caution when it comes to temperature forecasting :coolgleamA:.
I do however find them to be more accurate than the bbc forecasts :bigear:.

John Wilkinson

Latest posts

Back