Slow typing

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrico

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
i use an iPad. Only on this forum, when I type the line stays blank for a few seconds and then the typing slowly catches up! Is it just me or is anyone else having a similar problem? If I type fast even the keys are slower than my typing!
Doesn't happen on any other sites!
E

I have noticed sometimes putting in a pass number quickly on the laptop, it gets thrown back as invalid. Ok slower and more deliberate.

i use an iPad. Only on this forum, when I type the line stays blank for a few seconds and then the typing slowly catches up! Is it just me or is anyone else having a similar problem? If I type fast even the keys are slower than my typing!
Doesn't happen on any other sites!
E

Have you any programs etc. running in the background that you may be unaware of? They can cause havoc! Not got a pad myself but if they are like std. computers (AND run windows) then that may be the cause.
don't know if that helps!
Regards Dave:)

try starting them shut down then restart if it still happens I would think there is something else running like a virus checker or updating see what happens, like you said I had the same problem but has gone away without me finding out why.

If you have an original iPad, it is a good idea to switch off as many notifications as possible. You can notice it speed up a lots with these off.

This usually happens when memory is low or as said the processor can't cope with too much going on. clean up your tablet by deleting unnecessary files and programs and close all other applications. Worth checking you don't have any adware

I get that problem. Doing too many things at the same time and getting confused as to which needs priority.......

Now..with computers its caused by too much crap that half started itself in the background when you switched it on.

My guess would be that you have an older iPad and the apps have updated to take advantage of hardware available on newer models (or new apps) which in turn takes resources from other areas and slows down the entire thing.

Latest posts

Back