Six Nations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
COME ON WALES !!!

Any predictions for todays games ?

As an Englishman who moved to Pembrokeshire from Berwick on Tweed and then moved to France I'm confused and keeping very quiet:cheers2: Mike

PS I like fishing in Ireland and had some great Holidays at Lake Garda Italy too

PPSS Is your avatar change just for the duration of the 6 nations Sweetums?

Thats quite a mixture Mike !! no wonder there is confusion. I was just going to put it up for today, i am quite fond of my Happy Hairy face.

Rugby is one of those few sports where fans desperately want their team to win, but if they lose, they are big enough to praise the strengths of the other side. (with the exception of england that is) !! :laughing-smiley-004

Forgot to mention, im a Hybrid, bit like our Bees.

I think we should allow the Welsh to win this one,they dont have much to shout about regards sport so maybe we should go easy on them this afternoon ?

Yes yes yes..... it's our turn.....AGAIN, love the avatar Sweetums, wish I had thought of it. Cymru am Byth.

Don't mind the Welsh winning- it's when they start singing about it in the pubs afterwards ......................

Twas a closer contest than i had expected. The French keep going too.

agreed sweetums, the old enemy played well.... but quite well enough. now the french away.....hmmm.

Doesn't seem to be much flow of Welsh beer today:boxing_smiley:

:hurray:

Jean
We always go quiet when we lose but you have to admit a great game and in the end very close.
Vive la Pays de Galles.

Yes, great game. You've got your best team since the seventies. You just forgot that France is always capable of beating the best.:)
And of losing to the worst:ack2:

Well I am happy. A Scotsman living in Northern Ireland I had to wear two jersies today. Thank the gods Scotland finally won a game though. The Ireland v England game at Croke park less said about that the better. Ireland and England both played terrible. England could have won it if they had tried. Never mind I got a day pass for the pub with my mates for both games.

Latest posts

Back