Should I Continue?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continue:) but 1 and 3 word replies to the adult section don't count (well they shouldn't :( ).

John Wilkinson

Rooftops if you get to 1000 posts on the other forum let us know if its true you get given a certificate from Bayer and a free sack of BBKA endorsed Imidacloprid to feed your bees with..:svengo:

Rooftops if you get to 1000 posts on the other forum let us know if its true you get given a certificate from Bayer and a free sack of BBKA endorsed Imidacloprid to feed your bees with..:svengo:

Sorry to disappoint you admin, I have exceeded 1000 posts on the other forum,
No certificate , just a comment on my making a thousand posts worth of twaddle :boxing_smiley:.

John Wilkinson

1 and 3 word replies to the adult section don't count (well they shouldn't :( ).

John Wilkinson

Uncle Roger will not allow an Adult section:svengo:

Roof tops you are now at 906, next one up is VM/G4WIL 1057 at which you hair slips off your head and onto your face!

above 1300 you progress to the Green room in Bayer HQ.

Uncle Roger will not allow an Adult section:svengo:

Roof tops you are now at 906, next one up is VM/G4WIL 1057 at which you hair slips off your head and onto your face!

above 1300 you progress to the Green room in Bayer HQ.

You are the lowest of the low !!!!!
A complete a*se .

Gotcha! :leaving:

John Wilkinson

You are the lowest of the low !!!!!
A complete a*se .

Gotcha! :leaving:

John Wilkinson
AKA there is always someone listening on the frequency no matter how quiet it seems. :)
JBK change control magic works. :grouphug:

Just monitoring . . .

sad i know, but wonder how many words that would be in a 1,000 posts or even how many hours have been spent typing??? or even how many i,e, o and u's in amongst the 1,000 posts?

Latest posts

Back