She said yes!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbeekeeper

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Proposed to the Girl Friend last night at works do, well got my arm twisted by most there.

Luckily she said yes!

Congratulations. I hope she wont get jealous about the 1000's of other girls in your life
a022.gif

:cheers2::cheers2: Nice one James congratulations. Why is it we all need our arms twisted:confused:

Congratulations Jim.

hope you are having mead at the wedding.

Are you sure she like Bees or will that have to go

And why shouldn't she?:cheers2:.
Many congratulations -

Thanks all for the replys.

No dates or venues set, yet, but we are thinking about the cruise we allready have booked for easter 2010 of a wedding on-board, saves all the "hangers on", but can also be an open invite, so if anyone wants to come, will be the Sea Princess 2010 26 March for 2 weeks.

If not will be a very small in the UK, basiclay just parents and a couple of others.

Are you sure she like Bees or will thet have to go

Yes, She does like my bees. We have now been together for nearly 5 years, so she is aware of my odd hobbies etc.

She has never go involved in my bees, not becuase she does not like the bees, but she has a phobia of repeating patterns and therfore a honey comb is her worst night mare!!!!

So got that, and I got a 50" Plasma TV today so I am happy:cheers2:

Back