• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking between 20-30 Nucs

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezd

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
Seeking between 20-30 Nucs on 5-6 national frames - PM me if a genuine discussion is to be had.

Will need to review Queen origin and have Nucs inspected.

Cheers

Jez

hi jezd
we are having our bees inspected this week on 15/16 July you are welcome to come and see for yourself. We have 180 new 5 frame nucs, and BSNat hives to be inspected hopfully by 4 bee inspectors.
100 are sold and will be collected ASAP after inspection the rest you are free to bye pick up AFTER THE 16th
queens are imported from Slovinion and been in nec`s and hives 8 weeks.
We also have 50 nucs that have queens taken from our breeder boxes!! and open to your inspection. I like to point out everything is new hoffman frames comb queens eggs brood.
my number is 01452 862420--- 07971 806670
You ask to be PM i would if i knew how??
all the best mike

Jez,looks like just what you have been looking for,don't expect they are cheap,but i'm sure they will be very good quality,productive bee's,and all inspected and given clean bill of health.

thanks Mike and HM - for some reason I missed these posts, I currently have a source but should things change I will let you know.

cheers

Jez

hi jezd
we are having our bees inspected this week on 15/16 July you are welcome to come and see for yourself. We have 180 new 5 frame nucs, and BSNat hives to be inspected hopfully by 4 bee inspectors.
100 are sold and will be collected ASAP after inspection the rest you are free to bye pick up AFTER THE 16th
queens are imported from Slovinion and been in nec`s and hives 8 weeks.
We also have 50 nucs that have queens taken from our breeder boxes!! and open to your inspection. I like to point out everything is new hoffman frames comb queens eggs brood.
my number is 01452 862420--- 07971 806670
You ask to be PM i would if i knew how??
all the best mike

Mike, what does your 'Bees for Business' come with in terms of hive part?

Jez

When your really interested see web site.
all the best mike

What is that supposed to mean :boxing_smiley:, "When your really interested" ?? silly comment.

Your website gives no detail on what you get for anyone spending over £4k :-

"We are offering you the equipment and advise to build your own business! Our British Standard National hives will be brand new full with new hoffman self spacing frames a young mated marked Queen, brood, eggs, in all stages with a young. Covered in bees selected from our own home yard "

Clearly you get a 25 x BB complete with bees, frames and foundation, fine, but do you get a stand? OMF? how many supers? the supers come with frames and foundation? a QX? a CB?

Your site suggests Bees for Business includes everything needed to make 1 ton of honey so can you confirm what each hive comes with to do this.

Seems a good deal?

When your really interested see web site.
all the best mike

I quite agree with Mike.

What is that supposed to mean , "When your really interested" ?? silly comment.

On the assumption that you are married, did you conduct your courting with such obvious lack of discretion, or was your agenda a bit more sincere then? If my assumption was wrong, have you examined why perhaps?

If you want to conduct a public disection, you chose the wrong person and probably the wrong platform for it.

Here are two clues
1. The BS working hive consists of roof, crown board, brood box, frames, frame feeder and solid floor at £185. It doesn't take a genius to work out that buying 25 might get you a £20 discount off each. What could be missing? Can you imagine a lot more?
2. Use the telephone. Shouting in public, as you appear to be doing, doesn't necessarily smack of sincerity. On the phone, you can ask all the questions that you wish without appearing to have an alternative agenda. it's what serious people tend to do.

Plank.

Please don’t involve yourself as you know nothing of what is behind some of the comments on here or the PM responses, this subject is closed as the Nucs have now been ordered this week. Do you or Mike believe I was or am genuine? who cares. I tried calling Mike a number of times last Month and all I got was excuses about phones not working. If you are right then BfB are not the deal in makes out, it implies that you get everything you need in terms of the hives to produce 1ton of honey and this is simply not true. I make no apologies for asking about the details on a product that costs over £4k.

wtf has me being married or not got to do with you?

Its public because Mike is unable to do a PM.

Also, given that Mike does more advertising on here than anyone its not unreasonable to ask these question in the open, BfB is a unique product and I am sure many people have looked at it with interest.

Last edited:
jezd I was going to say give Mike a ring in the evenings but it sounds like you have got your Nucs already.

You cant go calling another member a plank !
If we start that sort of lark it will be just me and you talking to each other on here every night because members will drift away.

Play nice and say sorry,I have spent a hard year helping members make this forum what it is,a nice friendly relaxed place to visit and chat bee's..

jezd I was going to say give Mike a ring in the evenings but it sounds like you have got your Nucs already.

Payment sent :) interesting times ahead.

Jez

You cant go calling another member a plank !
If we start that sort of lark it will be just me and you talking to each other on here every night because members will drift away.

Play nice and say sorry,I have spent a hard year helping members make this forum what it is,a nice friendly relaxed place to visit and chat bee's..

Hombre, you are not a 'plank' :party:

Admin, have you read the tone of that post?

Anyway as I said, a source has been sorted, thanks to all.

Jez

Good luck with your venture jezd :cheers2:

Seems you were interested and someone lost some business

I have spent a hard year helping members make this forum what it is,a nice friendly relaxed place to visit and chat bee's..

And it has been well done too.

Running a forum convivially is an extremely hard thing to do.

I'm genuinely impressed by beekeepingforum.co.uk.

JC. ( I'll collect the tenner later :) )

Last edited:
Jez,

I probably am, but can't get too excited about it. Sorry for getting you in stuk with Admin, but I genuinely believed that you were up to no good. The protracted time frame etc led me to that assumption. Obviously I had to draw my conclusions from what has been published. I make no apologies for being willing to speak up, but ask your forgiveness if I judged you badly.

Jez,

I probably am, but can't get too excited about it. Sorry for getting you in stuk with Admin, but I genuinely believed that you were up to no good. The protracted time frame etc led me to that assumption. Obviously I had to draw my conclusions from what has been published. I make no apologies for being willing to speak up, but ask your forgiveness if I judged you badly.

All ok here, admin does a great job so I have no issues with him or yourself and for that matter Mike - all this was/is genuine (even if the questions seem oddly worded) and 2010 will be an interesting year for me.

Cheers

Jez

And it has been well done too.

Running a forum convivially is an extremely hard thing to do.

I'm genuinely impressed by beekeepingforum.co.uk.

JC. ( I'll collect the tenner later :) )

Agree, I couldnt do it!!

Good luck with your venture jezd :cheers2:

Seems you were interested and someone lost some business

thanks, I am looking forward to changing my hive count from 16 to 36 :piggy:

jezd As my web pages have not been updated YOUR right you have the right to know and thank you for your interest.

First I insist you must have beekeeping experience of handling bees! The way you inspect and handle your bees before you buy will tell me if you have the expertise. If I am not happy I don’t sell and it’s final regardless you’re travelling cost.
We found the best way to start Bees for business is to start with 25 hives this should pay back in a season the moneys you have spent out to start with. (Even last year was not a complete disaster with the floods rain in the end)

The 25 working hives will cost £185 .50 each =£ 4637.50 and should return you about one ton of honey, with experienced beekeeping management on average a jar of honey sells for £3.lb there is 2240lbs in a ton that’s £6720 per season.

We are giving bulk rate (£1.50lb this year = £3360)

The hive consist of a new B.S.National brood box with a family of Carniolan bees on new hoffman frames- New floor- New frame feeder-New Q/ex- New crown board-New roof- (we keep everything the same brood box size makes beekeeping simple)
All frames- hives- wax- bees- queens will be new there will be no second hand equipment everything will have a Ministry certificate of heath giving you a guaranteed disease free start, if we can convince the inspectors to arrive on time in APRIL .
Traveling screens Ratchet straps you provide your own?

Collection is in April/May/June giving you the full season to manage your bees --> “your way our way your option?”
The terms are simple £1000 down with order the rest in full on collection .
Phone me 01452 862420 better still 07971 806670
ANY HELP I CAN GIVE IS A PHONE CALL AWAY
All the best mike

Back