Seasonal Jokes!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosti

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
A man in Yorkshire calls his son in London just two days before Christmas.

"I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing: forty five years of misery is enough"

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son replies.

"Look lad, we cant stand the sight of each other any longer" says the father "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about it, so you'll have to call your sister in Plymouth and let her know"

The son frantically calls his sister - who exploads on the phone "Like hell are they getting divorced" and adds "I'll take care of this"

She calls Yorkshire immediately and in a very clear officious tone says to her father "You are not getting divorced. You are not going to do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother now and we'll both be up tomorrow. Until then do not do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and she hangs up.

The old Yorkshireman hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Done!" he says triumphantly "They're coming up for Christmas - and what's more they're paying their own way".

Anyway, Santa is down on his luck, rooting thru...Just kidding guys. lol Dtg.

Latest posts

Back