screw the system

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Senior Health Care Solution So you're a senior citizen and the government says no health care or pension for you, what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 MP’s and 2 Senior Government Civil Servants.

Of Course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, and all the health care you need! New teeth, no problem. Need glasses, great. New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart? All covered. And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore. :cheers2:

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?!

Not to mention Sky TV, games room, gym, and when you get out they will give you a grant so you can buy some more bullets.

I see a flaw in this otherwise excellent plan. Are there enough MPs to go round? At 2 per pensioner I fear we would run out PDQ.

While you are enjoying your new found benefits and three meals a day, keep your eye on the soap in the showers. :)

That old soap on a rope doesn't seem quite such a silly idea now :hat:

After the councillors, we could shoot the bloody OAPs who go shopping at lunch time.

SixFooter;39494 said:
After the councillors, we could shoot the bloody OAPs who go shopping at lunch time.

local government is where the real corruption is, even at parish level

we get what we deserve

What?

Nobody mention the bankers?

Oh Apis- your spelling gets worse - thought we had moved on from Government

After the MPs, Civil Srvants, Councillors, Bankers and OAPs that go shopping at lunch time, we could shoot all the extremists.

Another good point in favour of the plan - there will be lots of jobs created in munitions factories, the prison service and construction with the new prisons that will be needed.

SixFooter, I suspect that you are developing an alternative to "the Life of Brian" script here, given enough opportunity? You are slowly developing the dialogue, I'm impressed. :)

the epilog to this tale is a line from a song

Alone again ***

Hombre;39542 said:
SixFooter, I suspect that you are developing an alternative to "the Life of Brian" script here, given enough opportunity? You are slowly developing the dialogue, I'm impressed. :)

Dont even start me off on the Romans!

Latest posts

Back