Save our forests

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done for posting this.

It seems this government will not rest untill it finishes off the job that Thatcher started by selling off all of our country to the highest bidder.
Never mind we can always go to a 'centre parc' to see plastic bees in plastic trees.

Posted this on facebook to friends, pass this on and where does selling off the family silver end!
ps happy to say that my bees seem to be doing okay so far this winter.

Hmm

Without wishing to get into a political debate - which I refuse to do - you may have tried to get a new phone from the nationalised BT before privatisation. If you were lucky it took 10 weeks.

Pretty tarnished silver...:)

But I suspect you're all too young to remember - lucky people..

Hmm

Without wishing to get into a political debate - which I refuse to do - you may have tried to get a new phone from the nationalised BT before privatisation. If you were lucky it took 10 weeks.

:nopity:

and this has nuffin to do with bees or trees....... but there were tellephone boxes, polite opperaters Strouger,Crossbar and Erricson exchanges and a non trunk call was 4 pence in old money

what else did Maggie Fatcher sell off,,,, water, gas electricity... coal mines... no sorry they just got sold down the river!!

Or perhaps you were one of the little rich kid yuppies who reaped the benefits?:boxing_smiley::boxing_smiley::boxing_smiley:

Hmm

Too young! Hardly.

There is more to life than a blue tooth mobile or whatever the latest gadget is. Besides, I doubt if the bees use them

As for you not getting involved in a political debate.

I signed this some time ago and passed the link on to friends and FB.
Horrid to think how much potential damage there is by mismanagement and maybe even asset stripping of our woodlands.

Sell the whole country to Europe. Might get some decent roads then..

You're quite right, madasafish, but the service was generally quite good. However, there was no notion of customer service then.

However, now they are always so desperate to service the customer, they often fail to improve their basic service. Which is better?

Hmm

Canada has signs to......[url said:
http://www.imagepoop.com/image/734/Extreme-Fire-Hazard-Don-t-Even-Fart-In-The-Forest.html[/url]

LOL !bee-smillie

We could cut down all the trees and put them in a tree museum......
then charge all the people a dollar and a half just to see them ....

I should have been a song writer !

sign that petition now or you will not be allowed near any trees ever again !!!

Marvin

This means I agree with you. Laziness prompted me to use this smilie as I couldn't find the I Agree one.

It's normal on this forum to use this when in agreement with a post.

No offence was meant.

Back