Sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all ready fail, 20 past midnight and no item,
even dates are wrong,
do they have serious problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-001920_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-001920_Firefox.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 47
all ready fail, 20 past midnight and no item,
even dates are wrong,
do they have serious problem?
Not seeing this and TBH some of the stuff looked at sale prices just before I dozed off slightly before midnight.

Screenshot_20220625-075803_Chrome.jpg

I looked at 5am when the kids woke me up, frames were not on there along with most other items.
It started to fill up from 6ish but haven't seen a single frame yet.

I wish you had kept that bit of information to yourself ...

My bank account is now a little lighter than I intended when I got up this morning .... I just hope they deliver next week when I am working from home and can perhaps get to the door before 'er indoors or I will be facing the spanish inquisition (again)... There's already been the thrid degree on why my hive numbers increased by two this week !

Bloody Maismore sale - my bank account is now £1,500 lighter got to start thinking of a good story when it all arrives as told the Mrs my limit was £500
Costs due to go up so you've made a large saving compared to if you'd waited and bought in future years?

Costs due to go up so you've made a large saving compared to if you'd waited and bought in future years?
I have bought a year's supply of frames and foundation in advance for this eventuality. Oh and jars. And a lot of fondant and sugar.

Bloody Maismore sale - my bank account is now £1,500 lighter got to start thinking of a good story when it all arrives as told the Mrs my limit was £500
Ouch!

repleace your bank card and explain your other half "you did because somebody start hacking (stilling)your money- bank after some time recovery your money ,but till then" 😁

Yikes....£1500....and I thought I was rash buying two new hives...some odds and ends coming in at a few hundred 🤣😂

Latest posts

Back